Bajo Cymbidiums grows cut Cymbidiums with passion and attention to every stem, so that florists receive the top quality one would expect from this exclusive flower. This results in satisfied customers who can enjoy these beautiful flowers for an extra long time. Due to their optimal growing conditions, the cut Cymbidiums from Bajo Cymbidiums have a vase life of several weeks.
Here are a number of care tips at a glance:
- The Cymbidiums are sold in a luxury sleeve with a water tube. Carefully cut open the sleeve and remove the stem from the water tube.
- Avoid contact with the cap. Cymbidiums are very fragile, and its flower will wither more quickly if damaged.
- Subsequently cut off a small piece of the stem with a sharp knife and place the flower in a nice, sturdy vase filled with lukewarm/warm water.
- Cut flower food need not be added.
- Place the flower in a draft-free and shady spot.
- To enjoy this flower as long as possible, we recommend changing its water every now and then.
- Enjoy this beautiful flower!